Thank you all for your patience and support of our continued adaptations that result from the ongoing cluster cluck that is the Coronavirus.
We aggressively monitor all statewide and local government updates, as well as recommendations by the CDC and California Restaurant Association to ensure we are going above and beyond to protect the health and safety of our guests, staff and communities. As the guidelines change–and they seem to do so frequently as we continue to learn more about COVID–so do we.
HERE’S THE LATEST:
- Due to the latest state order to protect their respective counties, our Costa Mesa & Pasadena coops are closing INDOOR dining.
- PASADENA will be limited to delivery and contact-free takeout
- In COSTA MESA, all food will be packaged to-go, but we’re moving a few tables to our outdoor parquet for any peeps who still want to enjoy their chicken & eggs here, al fresco & socially distant. Delivery and contact-free takeout will of course still be available.
- LITTLE ITALY & ENCINITAS are operating safely as normal until further notice, with plenty of outdoor space (in Little Italy that’s actually your only option).
- ALL locations have options for completely contact-free takeout. Check those out below.
We’re committed to continue feeding you the best quality chicken & eggs in the safest way possible, so please, respect us and your fellow peeps. Back the cluck up, cover your beak, wash your hands.
SAFE ORDERING AT YOUR COOPS:
We’ve implemented touchless ordering systems, menu browsing, payment and pickup processes with your safety, and that of our staff, in mind.
Curbside Ordering & Pick-Up: Order in advance online or over the phone, then call and let us know you’ve arrived in one of our Pick-Up Zones. Or, order straight from your car! Just scan the QR code from the driver’s seat, and plug in your Zone number to let us know where to bring your food once it’s ready.
Disposable & Digital Menus: Paper menus are available for one-time use, or, scan a QR code at the register to pull up a menu on your phone.
Contact-less Ordering: We have social distancing markers to keep you safe in line, but you can also scan a QR code at the start of the queue to place your order online instead. Step aside, and we’ll call your name when your order’s up.